Wednesday, July 11, 2012

The Shop Part I

     Hell yes. That really sums it up. This business has been a long time coming and it is finally coming together. I hired Cornerstone Construction to handle the addition. My humble 2.5 car garage is being transformed into the Calculated Custom Metal Works HQ.
     First things first, Vic and I stripped the aluminum siding to reveal an even more ugly '50s wood siding. Sorry neighbors, but hey, soon it'll be nice new vinyl.
   



 


     Dale dug the trenches for the footers with the mini excavator. I stole it when he left, shhh. I think I made my yard look a little shitty but I had fun doing it.
Dale can operate it a little better than I can.

Footers poured.

Block done!
          I plan on documenting the shop build more in depth on Garage Journal, an Atomic Industry website, the best place to talk shop, tools and technique. 

No comments:

Post a Comment